Friday 25 October 2013

New Digital Stamps for Christmas!

I've been busy designing some new digital stamps for Christmas, and while you can click on the link to see the Christmas range, I thought I'd give you a little preview here...


this cute little robin is waiting for Santa, with his little hat keeping his head warm and his stocking ready to be filled with exciting presents!

And here's a whole family of robins...


Christmas is a time for families, so there's another family too - this time they a snowman family (although I'm not sure snowman family is the correct terminology as one is definitely a snow woman and two are snow children!).  Whatever you want to call them, they do look cute and jolly!


If you would like to see more in the seasonal range, the Christmas digital stamps (including the images shown above) are available for immediate download from the website now.  

But I will be adding more in the next few weeks, so do pop back!

3 comments:

say it said...

These are fab. I love the robin.

Wendy said...

Ah, thank you!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

These stamps are SO, SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I used one of them for the Challenge coming up. Can't wait for everyone to see!